Last week on Thursday, we have been visited the first time since more than one and a half year by media representatives.
We were welcoming six journalists (Sächsische Zeitung, Morgenpost Sachsen, dpa, MDR Sachsen, Welt) and two camera teams and photographers here at our headquarter.
The visit was part of a “Green-Tech City Dresden press tour, initiated by the Wirtschaftsförderung Dresden in cooperation with the Dresden Marketing GmbH and organized by the renowned press agency fischerAppelt from Berlin. Other stations of the trip were the TU Dresden with the IAPP institute, Fraunhofer IWS Institute as well as companies such as Sunfire or Volkswagens Gläserner Manufaktur, the “Center of Future Mobility” of Volkswagen.
During the visit at Heliatek, the COO Michael Eberspächer and Head of Marketing Stephan Kube were giving a company update, and impressive factory tour and were answering all kind of technical and commercial questions from the visitors.
Michael Eberspächer, COO of Heliatek: “Due to the Corona situation, we have had severe restrictions on welcoming visitors to Heliatek. We are glad that the situation has improved and we can show the public the progress in our company. We could again perceive a strong interest in our technology and products, which will help to shape the future of energy generation.”
Here is a list of media publications out of the press visit:
- MDR Sachsenspiegel: https://www.mdr.de/sachsenspiegel/video-535066_zc-61a459d2_zs-4ccc2d21.html
- Welt: https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/video232676343/So-gelingt-der-Kampf-gegen-den-Klimawandel-mit-Ideen-statt-Verzicht.html
- Oiger: https://oiger.de/2021/07/16/heliatek-dresden-verspricht-erneut-massenproduktion-organischer-solarfolie/179903
- Morgenpost Sachsen: https://www.tag24.de/dresden/sachsens-antwort-auf-klimawandel-flexible-solarstrom-folien-zum-aufkleben-und-stromerzeugen-2077168
- Sächsische.de: https://www.saechsische.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/heliatek-fabrik-solarfolien-dresden-5504694-plus.html
Some posts are available only to users of the medium. Links may be available for a limited time.