Heliatek: the world leader In organic photovoltaics
Join us in the urban world of tomorrow. Have an insight into the world of Heliatek and its unique portfolio.
In 2030 we enable every building to be 100% energy neutral and smart with access to an independent supply of green electricity.
By combining the know-how in chemical synthesis and transferring it to volume production, we will be the world’s first mass producer of organic thin-film solar solutions.
FOUR EXPERTS, ONE VISION
Heliatek stands for an exceptional team with impressive expertise, award-winning innovations in organic chemistry and unique industrial facilities.
Guido van Tartwijk
- Experience: Senior global executive with over 20 years of experience within start-up, turnaround, and disrupted market environments in Europe, China, and the US. As well as in LED Lighting and optoelectronics industries.
- Expertise: Track-record of introducing innovations in record-time towards sustainable and profitable growth in global markets. Led the team that won the prestigious L-Prize for LED Lighting from USA’s D.O.E. in 2009.
- Education: PhD and MSc in Physics.
- Experience: More than 15 years of experience as international Business Controller and CFO in leading automotive and lighting electronics/ controls component companies.
- Expertise: Proven track record to manage costs to foster profitable growth in highly competitive market environment (Asian, Europe, USA), including accounting, budget planning, controlling, cash flow management as well as investment and merger & acquisition financing.
- Education: Diploma in Business Administration.
- Experience: Internationally recognized expert in the field of organic electronics with over 21 years of experience in the OLED industry.
- Expertise: Over 10 years of expertise in management and 13 years in CRM, for example for the Asian region. Inventor and co-inventor of over 60 patent families.
- Education: PhD in Physics.
- Experience: Over 15 years of management & leadership in the solar industry in production, quality assurance and operational excellence.
- Expertise: Managed international development and ramp-up projects, developed divisional strategies and cooperated in the launch of several production sites
- Education: MSc in Electrical Engineering and Economics.
“Combing glass with Heliatek brings several key advantages regarding the competition. First one is the performance in low light conditions. The second one is aesthetic because the product looks very nice, but on top of it, it can be partly transparent. The last one is the low-temperature dependency.”Marc van den NesteCTO AGC Glass Europe, Belgium
“We believe the future of function and facade systems is a combination of film and concrete. Heliatek’s products are powerful and can be attached directly to the concrete facade. Without any need of cooling and ventilation systems.”Bernd TrompeterManaging Director Reckli Germany
“We are pleased to have created another eco-friendly solar façade with Heliatek in Germany. The building exterior of duisport received a second skin, one that generates energy. With each new project, we gain experience in installation, and also in terms of handling. The current short installation time of just a few minutes per film is impressive.”Martin NewelingProject Manager Group Strategy Innogy SE